fbpx Skip to main content

A Little Progress

By February 2, 2011March 31st, 2020Blog

After a little sewing room clean up, I was pondering what project I wanted to work on next. I felt the need to work with brights and since this is on my PhD list with Myra’s challenge I choose it. I went to my scrap bins and pulled out a bunch of bright scraps that I then cut into strips varying in width from 1 1/2″ to 2 1/2″. This is what is left in the bucket after I sewed the strips together.

Once the strips were sewn together I cut them into 6″ widths and used my 45* wedge to make these triangles.

Next I added Kona white and sewed them into these squares. I have a bunch more to make but I’m pretty happy with the progress I have made on this happy quilt.

Hopefully soon I will have a good sized flimsy to add scrappy borders to. And before to long quilt and bind so this quilt can be enjoyed.

15 Comments

Leave a Reply