Monday is here again and it’s time to share our progress. I was able to piece a back for my Night Winds quilt from the previous post.
Then I pulled out my blue bin that was getting hard to put the lid on, even with all the scraps I used for my Wonky Rose Garden. Which by the way is a flimsy now. So I have another free project box for a new scrap project.
I cut strips 2″ and 1 1/2″ from each fabric in the bin. I have a plan in my head. Hope it works out the way I’m envisioning it.
That’s what I did. Now it’s your turn.
What were you able to move forward? Can’t wait to see.
You have several things moving forward. I'm working on just one and hope to have a finish later this week. Great job in keeping them all going.
I was able to move my wool applique borders forward and rolled down the quilting frame again to start on the next section of hand quilting. One day I need to organize scraps more again.
I made big progress on the stalled placemat project, made 10 burp cloths for our newborn grandson, and did a lot of cleaning/tidying in the studio (notably the folded yardage). It was a good week!
You are doing amazing with your projects. I'm trying to get a UFO baby quilt finished. It's been in the works since 2011. I thinks that's long enough. Hope to have pictures to share later this evening.
How did you choose your fabrics for the backing – it looks great
Thanks for the linky Em. 🙂
Isn't it amazing how the scraps can mount up. I did try to make a hole by practicing my new block, one turned out great except the pattern wasn't right, with the second the pattern was perfect, but the block colours is gruesome. Great to use up narrow strips though.
I use the scraps from the front mostly.
I am a scrapaholic! I can't wait to see what you do with your strips!
Hope the plan works out too – can't wait to see!