I try to keep a leaders and enders project going all the time. I cut out all these squares over a year ago. They have patiently waited as little by little I have sewn them first into sets of two and then four patches. This last weekend I finished the last four patch and started sewing them into rows.
Glad this has been a leaders and enders project. I think it would have been hard to work on otherwise, not enough color. Even then I had a hard time not adding splashes of color. But I’m trying to make a few more masculine quilts for the men around here. My middle son has his eye on this one. Off to finish it up so I can get onto something more colorful.