At the last Happy Chemo Sew In I put these blocks together. I ran out of the light blue fabric before I ran out of blocks so I used some Kona grey to make borders and use up the remaining 4 blocks.
I didn’t have enough black to do the whole black but my black scrap bin was full to overflowing. So I used the black piece I had and started bordering it with bits from the scrap bin. That zinger in there is from the pack of prints I used for the four patches on the front. It wasn’t a bright so I left it out of the front. I’m wondering if I should have left it off the back also. But it’s there now and I’m giving this twofer quilt to my friend to finish.
And then on to Ginger to give to someone who needs a little comfort.