In addition to all those lovely blocks this cute little top was finished. I cut it out way back here with my Accuquilt Go cutter. It through me when things didn’t go together the way I had planned. I had thought that by sewing two of the units together and then sewing two of these together we would have a square block. It didn’t. I finally realized that by cutting the die cut units I took a 1/2″ out. Sometimes I wonder where my brain goes. Fortunately we found another way to lay it out. I think it turned out pretty cute. I’m going to look through my stash and see if I can find a border fabric to make it a little bigger.
This simple four patch quilt, full of novelty prints, only needed a binding. Sue cut it between all the other pressing and cutting she was doing. Sherri got it sewn on. And before you know it we had a finished Quilty Hug.
This one will go to Primary Children’s cancer unit.
Sweet! You are so good about posting your charity quilts. I have to be better. It seems like they go out the door before I get a photograph. These will be cherished I am sure!
What a happy mistake! I love the colors in it.
The new top has an interesting block design.
That four patch is lovely! The light blue is acting as a unifying factor to make it all work together nicely. Good job!
It will give someone a big quilty hug.