It was snowy all weekend so I hulled up in my sewing room and let the scraps fly. I’ve decided to make my mystery scrap quilt a little bigger and for go the border. Do you think it will make it look weird? Just now an idea struck me that may fix that problem. I’ll post it once I get it far enough along that you can see what I’m doing. I think explaining may be too difficult.
In addition to flying scraps I made some more orange ginger soap. I am almost out and it’s been just over a month since the last batch was ready. It takes a month for it to cure. Since I’ve run out of blemish buster and it will be two weeks before the new batch is ready. I decided to make a double batch this time and fill both of my molds. Oh I love how this smells.
Here are the coin stacks I showed last week. Looking forward to this reveal. For now just a little sneak peak.
Hope you have had a productive week. Link up and show us what your moving forward. Feel free to grab the button in the side bar. Thanks again Sarah.